February 13, 2011

My Top 5 Lists...

Okay, so I was just doodling the other day and I started making this list of the top five reasons why being a gay Mormon just sucks sometimes. And then, just to be fair, I made a list of the top five reasons why being a gay Mormon is pretty rad! (Yes, I said rad.) Just to give you a polite warning, the art work isn't what it normally is. Let's just say that I couldn't find any pictures that 100% described the situation I am trying to convey, and so I decided to draw the pictures myself... on Paint. What I'm trying to say is, I'm no artist. Heh!

So I'll be posting one reason from each top five list, alternating back and forth from the bad list to the good. That way, I'll end on a happy note! Because that's what this blog is all about! Ending on a happy note...

So, let me kindly introduce my avatar. Oh, and if you have trouble identifying which one is me (which I seriously doubt is going to be a problem) my hair color is always the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment